Our brand new early learning centre is custom designed to provide the most engaging educational experiences, including sensory gardens, interactive learning technology and indoor discovery zones.
Our program is built on the belief that children will excel when given the opportunity to explore and create within their classroom environment. Our flexible programming is also designed to meet the needs of all children in the classroom. It is child-centered and art-based and helps provide the foundation on which all later learning will be built upon.
The best way to understand our program is to visit and see it in action! We look forward to showing you around our facility and starting what may be a long term relationship with you and your family.
Book a Tour Below
Our Age Groups:
- 2 – 12 months (Nursery)
- 1 – 1.5 years (Senior Nursery)
- 1.5 – 2 years (Junior Toddlers)
- 2 – 3 years (Toddlers)
- 3 – 4 years (Pre Kinder)
- 4 – 5 years (Kinder)
- All meals and nappies provided
- Nature Kinder Program to encourage your child to connect and foster a relationship with nature
- Engaging, play-based Early Learning Program that focuses on successful ‘Learning for Life’ skills
- School Readiness program to ensure your child has the best start to their school life
- Professionally trained Early Childhood educators
- Stimulating state-of-the-art indoor and outdoor learning environments
- End of year learning journal