Why Families choose Bluebird Centres
An inspired early education curriculum set within long day care hours Nutritious meals prepared daily on-site including breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late snack Extensive co-curricular program including classes such as – language, swimming, fitness, creative movement, yoga, martial arts, horticulture and sustainability Richly resourced learning spaces including:
- The latest education technology
- An extensive Pre-School/Kindergarten Program and school-readiness curriculum focusing on literacy and numeracy, language, science and social skills
- Parent App providing regular updates and photos of your child’s learning journey
- Nappy service
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Highly experienced and caring educators and Early Childhood Teachers
- Highly experienced management team
- Sun Smart Accredited
Why Children love attending Bluebird Early Education Centers
- Amazing playground designs including mud pit and fire pit
- Making friends
- Learning through play
- Centre Rituals
- Foreign language classes-Remove
- Using technology- Interactive whiteboard and Tablet table
- Arts practices
- Forest School
- Community Excursions
- Focus on health and physical education
- Cooking classes conducted by the centre cook
- Hard copies of children’s portfolios to be shared with family and friends at anytime
About The Owners
Bluebird Early Education is a family owned and operated business established by Adrian Fonseca and his wife Nancy. With three children, Adrian and Nancy have a deep and personal understanding of the importance the early years play in establishing a solid learning foundation for life. That is why Bluebird Early Education have made it their mission to “Ignite the Spirit of Learning “
Both Adrian and Nancy bring a unique set of skills, experience and knowledge to the Bluebird philosophy, based upon international career paths that span the UK and South-East Asia. This global perspective inspires Adrian and Nancy to provide Australian children with a world-class early learning experience.
Adrian and Nancy consider all of our educators, parents and especially our children, to be very special members of the Bluebird Early Education family and invite everyone to truly feel at home in our beautiful early learning environments.
Our Happy Clients
My family & I love Bluebird South Morang. All of the staff are happy & welcoming, the centre is warm & inviting, the facilities are fantastic. We love that the children can be involved in the cooking and they’re able to explore their creativity in a safe environment. definitely worth more than 5 stars.
Last year I visited 3 well knows daycare centres all in South Morang and I didn’t like any of them! they disappointed me in most ways, this daycare centre hasn’t just met my expectations but has exceeded them if is clean, because the staff take care of it thoroughly and on a daily basis. the facilities are awesome i know my son has been in good hands since day one. the kids are constantly learning and doing educational activities. they are not just aimlessly roaming like other centres. I drop my son off with a worry and that is utterly important to me. I cannot recommend Bluebird enough.